手机

当前位置:查字典资讯网 > 考研 > 2017年考研英语15大类型小作文范文

2017年考研英语15大类型小作文范文

来自:查字典教育资讯网 2016-11-29

道歉信

8-10 分

第一篇

Dear David,

I am truly sorry that I cannot attend the project meeting to be held on next Tuesday afternoon.

The reason is that I am going to take a business to Shanghai by plane that day, so I will be unavailable for the meeting. However, considering the importance of the meeting, I will be grateful if you could send me a brief record of the project progress by E-mail. I will check the record and send my feedback to you.

Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Hope you can accept my apologies and understand my situation.

Yours sincerely,

Li Ming

Dear David,

I am truly sorry that I cannot attend the project meeting to be held on next Tuesday afternoon.

The reason is that I am going to take a business to Shanghai by plane that day, so I will be unavailable for the meeting. However, considering the importance of the meeting, I will be grateful if you could(删除) send me a brief record of the project progress by E-mail. I will check(用词不当) the record and send my feedback to you.

Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Hope you can accept my apologies and understand my situation.

Yours sincerely,

Li Ming

备忘录

Directions: You are the president of a company. Write a memo to Percy Shelley, the vice-president on the employee's training on computer:

1) The need to train the employees,

2) detailed information,

3) ask him to write a plan.

To: Percy Shelley, Vice President

From: Li Ming, President

Date: January 10th, 2006

Subject: Computer Training of the Staff

As we discussed earlier this week, I agree with you that our firm is faced up with problem of the high rate of computer illiteracy of the staff. We need to make up a plan for training our employees in the new field.

I would like you to design our own in-house computer-training program. We had better classify the employees and put them through the program in turn.

Write up a brief proposal, describing what you think the program should cover. Assume the class runs four hours a week for ten weeks. Also, assume people have no prior computer knowledge or any formal course work in computer science. (128)

求职信

Directions: You want to apply for the following post/position: Waiter/waitress required for evening work. Write a letter to Mr. Byron:

1) show your interest,

2) describe your previous experience,

3) explain why you would be suitable for the job.

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am writing to express my interest in your recently advertised position for a waitress.

Enclosed with this letter is my resume, which further details my previous work experience and qualifications.

Not only do my qualifications and work experience make me a perfect candidate for the job,my personality is well suited to working as a waitress. I am a very friendly person who can quickly establish rapport with people of all ages.

I would like to meet with you at your earliest convenience, to discuss the possibility of working at your restaurant. Thank you for your consideration of my application. I look forward to meeting you in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Li Ming (111)

8-10 分

第一篇

Dear Sir or Madam,

I just read an advertisement on the internet about the recruitment information. I would like to apply for a position as a physician.

I am a graduate of Peking University with a doctor degree in clinical medicine. I know which(改为 what) qualities a doctor should possess and I think I have these qualifications. My specialized skills, as described in the enclosed resume, are well suited to your requirement. I have the confidence to be one of you.

I will be happy to meet with you at your convenience and discuss how my education and experience match. Thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely,

加名字

8 分

同学你好,你的作文写的很好,但是一定要注意书信的写作格式。另外,which 一定要有选项。

第二篇

Dear Sir or Madam,

I just read an advertisement in a magazine about job searchingI would like to apply for a position as a sales manager.

I understand efficient marketing strategy .My communication skills, as described in the enclosed resume, are well suited to your conditions in the advertisement .I am a recent graduate of Beijing University with a bachelor degree in marketing management. In addition to having taken a broad range of courses, I served as a salesman at ABC Company during my spare time.

I will be happy to meet with you at your convenience and discuss how my education and experience match. Thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely,

Li Ming

Dear Sir or Madam ,

I just read an advertisement in a magazine about job searching (加逗号)I would like to apply for a position as a sales manager.

I understand efficient marketing strategy .My communication skills(去掉 s), as described in the enclosed resume, are(改为 is) well suited to your conditions in the advertisement .I am a recent graduate of Beijing University with a bachelor degree in marketing management. In addition to having taken a broad range of courses, I served as a salesman at ABC Company during my spare time.

I will be happy to meet with you at your convenience and discuss how my education and experience match. Thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely,

Li Ming

8 分

同学你好,你的作文写的很不错,但是要明确一点,要灵活使用模版,因为 skill 前面填的是具体的某项能力,所有要用单数,如果是填一个形容词,例如 professional,那么就可以用复数了。

更多精彩资讯请关注查字典资讯网,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!

上一篇:这些高校建筑,名列中国20世纪建筑遗产名... 下一篇:2017年考研政治分析题答题思路万能模板...